When I launched my business back in 2011 I was completely overwhelmed; lacking the confidence and skills I needed to create a successful business.
Like you, I had limited resources to invest and I certainly couldn’t afford to bring in professionals to help with essential business skills like marketing, branding, PR and blogging! So I learnt the hard way; taking years to create a portfolio of work I could be proud of, build a network of trusted, experienced industry colleagues I could rely on for support and advice, and making a LOT of mistakes along the way.
But I wished there was something to help make it just a little bit easier, a training course or workshop for wedding pros like me – new to the wedding industry or ready to take their brand to the next level. I wanted plenty of advice from experienced wedding professionals running successful businesses, who knew what it was like and were willing to share their knowledge (for a fraction of the cost of 1:1 coaching program!).
That’s why I created HiveLive18
A two-day workshop for wedding pros hosted at our beautiful London studio, HiveLive is an annual event created for wedding start-ups, part timers wanting to go full time, young businesses going through a rebrand, and ambitious wedpreneurs who are ready to make it in the wedding industry.
Over two days (Friday 27th and Saturday 28th April 2018) you’ll get to learn HOW to make your business visible and WHY building valuable connections with others in the industry is key to your success. And I’ve asked ten of my most successful and established wedding industry colleagues to join me!
With topics such as;
‘Crafting Your Brand Message’ where you’ll learn how to find, connect with and market to your ideal clients with copywriting and marketing queen Ceri Olofson. (Plus Ceri’s top secret super simple tip for selling confidently to clients!)
‘Building Your Brand with Styled Shoots’ where planner and stylist Andri Benson and I will be sharing how we used styled shoots to secure editorial coverage, raise our brand profiles and connect with our ideal clients – so you can learn the tips and tricks we used to create your own success. (Plus we’ll be sharing what NOT to do when it comes to styled shoots)
You’ll also get to hear our ‘How She Did It Panel’ of wedding industry entrepreneurs, who’ll be sharing their start-up stories to inspire your own success. See the full speaker line up here.
Ten reasons you can’t afford NOT to attend
1. This isn’t just a few hours with one wedding pro. Over two-days you’ll benefit from the advice and experience of a whole team of speakers, all with different backgrounds and experience in the wedding industry who really are the best at what they do.
2. If you’re new to the wedding industry, HiveLive is crammed full of advice and support to help you get your business off the ground. If you’re more established, there’s plenty of tips and knowledge for you to get a fresh perspective and breath new life into your business.
3. You’ll get a tailored experience. There are only a limited number of places each day (if you want a spot, they won’t hang around for long!) and we’ve built in plenty of time for networking with other attendees, share experiences and pick the brains of our industry experts too!
4. It’s more than just a workshop, HiveLive18 is an experience packed with pretty details, delicious food, awesome goody bags – and there might even be a donut or two!
5. You’ll get the chance to grow your network just by attending! Connect with likeminded wedding pros and form real relationships with others who will be your industry cheerleaders, offering even more support, advice and of course refer you work and give you more exposure in a competitive market.
6. Whether you want to attract more of the right clients, gettyour work featured in the best bridal publications or improve your sales confidence, put all the advice you receive into action, and you WILL see results from your business.
7. You’ll walk away with an action plan for the future, because being able to put everything you’ve learnt into practise matters.
8. Rediscover your passion for your business, focus on creating a authentic, honest brand and being the best you can be, so that you can create the lifestyle that you want to live.
9. This is no boring industry conference; we don’t do stuffy or suits! This is about fun, relaxed learning with fellow creatives just like you.
10. There’s nothing else like this in the industry! This isn’t about learning one skill like planning, styling or photography. You’ll gain real business skills that you can implement in your business, walk away feeling inspired AND with some new friends to cheer you on in your journey to success!
You don’t have to go it alone! Come and join me and my fabulous industry experts at HiveLive18, it will be the best thing you’ve ever done for your wedding business!
Ready to book? One & two day tickets are available here.
** EASTER BONUS ** The first 5 people to book a 2-day ticket between Thurdsday29th March and Monday 2nd April will also recieve a 30 minute 1:1 Skype session with me (worth £75) where you can pick my brains, ask for specific advice or delve deeper into any of the topics covered at HiveLive18. Book your HiveLive18 place here.